Protecting aquatic environments
around the world since 2005.
"Our philosophy is to develop the technology to save our environment. "
“We took a chance shifting from another supplier to Clearflow and have never looked back since. The chemical provided has produced superior results, and significantly reduced our polymer consumption on the project as a whole.
Their diligence and knowledge of their product, and the operation as a whole, was paramount in ensuring that our project continued to operate well ahead of schedule.”
Daniel Chisholm E.I.T.
- Solid Industrial Solutions Ltd.
“ [ Using Clearflows products ] has proved to be incredibly effective in point source treatment, limiting the use of additional cationic flocculant dosing pre-pond, thereby reducing our dependency on settling pond residence time and capacity. We have also been able to eliminate historical products from competitors which had a high chance of possible harm to the local environment…By utilizing the variety of products from Jerry Hanna and Clearflow Group Inc. we have been able to stabilize soils for reclamation and pond clean out, without noticeable alterations to the natural chemistry of our soils and water courses.”
Zahir Jina, EP, AScT
Environmental Coordinator, Permitting and Compliance, Teck Coal Limited
“I am pleased to extend congratulations on your award from the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce. As the MLA for Strathcona, I am very proud when Strathcona businesses excel and was pleased to be present at the Chamber Award Night to witness your achievement. It is indeed an honour to have your business selected by your business peers for recognition in the Environmental Protection & Occupational Safety category. Strathcona is very fortunate to have great business owners and staffs who live, work and support our community. Thank you again for doing your part to help make Strathcona County a great place. ”
Dr. Greg Goss Ph.D.
Our Partner's Voices
As with most companies, Clearflow Group has developed a strategy in response to the Covid-19 virus as it relates to our workplace. Please note the following points:
• The majority of office employees are working from home with a rotating schedule to have the office available for deliveries and lab testing.
• Our manufacturing employees are working on rotating shifts and utilizing all safety measures as required such as masks, gloves, eye protection, hand sanitizers, soaps and appropriate Personal Protection Equipment as normally required for the job.
• In addition to the above an enhanced cleaning process for both the office and warehouse has been instituted beyond normal daily schedules.
• Inventory levels are being manufactured so that our clients can be assured of a high level of supply to continue their operations.
• In case of an emergency please contact either Brad Griko 780 965 0177, Jerry Hanna 780-935-7706.
We understand that our customers may not be able to shut down aspects of their businesses when it comes to maintaining environmental standards for water release. Clearflow is committed in helping to keep our customers in compliance while maintaining the health and safety of both our employees and our customers in relation to the COVID 19 Virus.